Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Finding Database Size

Hi,
I am writing a proposal where I need to give an
approximate database size and hence some other team will
work out the hardware size of the system.
Is there any template / formula / resources which can help
me sizing the database?
If you can throw some light?
Thanks in advance.
DibsThere are formulas in Books Online! :-)
--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
Archive at: http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.sqlserver
"Dibyendu Basu" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:077d01c3b4b5$38ce99d0$a401280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I am writing a proposal where I need to give an
> approximate database size and hence some other team will
> work out the hardware size of the system.
> Is there any template / formula / resources which can help
> me sizing the database?
> If you can throw some light?
> Thanks in advance.
> Dibs

No comments:

Post a Comment